Representing and promoting the importance of University Sport
The leading network for University sport development recognised for inspiring innovation and sharing best practice.
Representing and promoting the Importance of University Sport.
Strategy 2018 – 2021
The purpose of the ENAS Strategy is to produce a clear set of objectives and key performance indicators for a 3 years period. The Executive Committee of ENAS implemented this 2nd ENAS Strategy at the 2017 Trondheim conference following on from the success of the previous Strategy which began planning at the 2013 Limerick Conference, when members were asked to contribute to the process.
The Strategy Objectives are divided into three pillars:
- Enhanced Services
- Advocacy and Collaborations
- Fit Organisation
These are supported by four core values we believe in:
- Friendship – A welcoming culture of sharing, cooperation, loyalty & belonging.
- Teamwork – Creating a team, relying on member support.
- Professionalism – University sport experts, operating with respect and integrity.
- Commitment – Working with energy, passion and dedication to fulfil our mission and goals.
The main outcome of this plan is to deliver more and improve services to current and potential members. The strategy aims for growth in the number of members, interactions and activities, and it is underwritten by a commitment to maintain the friendly family culture which has been an important and essential feature of the network.