WHAT IS ENAS?
Recognition and Representation | Projects and Exchange
University sports in Europe is organised differently in each country. This diversity makes it important to have common goals. ENAS is the organisation which achieves this for Academic Sports Services.
Sport is an integral part of university life. It promotes the social, mental and physical well-being of our students. it contributes to the university education mission by teaching life long learning skills such as team work, leadership and community values. It helps attract, recruit and retain students, and helps to stay connected with Alumni. Sport also celebrates talent, excellence and achievements. Our network fosters the development of ‘sport for all’ in our universities.
With a target group of several million students and thousands of academic sport services employees, ENAS can be an integrative element for the European movement. Our organisation works alongside key partners, to provide opportunities for its members to share experiences to assist in their development.
- To develop communication between Academic Sport Services.
- To encourage the mobility of professionals involved in student sport.
- To share knowledge, exchange ideas and experiences.
- To promote and provide networking opportunities for University sports professionals.
- To support members in their efforts to increase profile and added value of student sport.