Why Join the ENAS family?
Who are our members?
- Opportunities and specific events for networking with European colleagues
- A discount on the fees for attending the Annual ENAS Forum, for all institutional staff
- Educational events for staff at all levels, and in all areas of the service
- A website with access to resources, and member interaction opportunities
- A portal for promoting your events and activities across the sector
- Access to regular benchmarking information and ideas bank
- Access to supplier and sponsor contacts and special member rates
- Access to the ENAS database and member connections
- Support for Project development, application, collaboration and endorsement
- Financial support for inter-university staff exchange visits
- Regular news and sector updates
Membership Information Document
Download a copy of our membership information booklet. A short handy guide which gives you an overview of who we are, what we do and how you can be part of our network.
Funding opportunities that could benefit you
Register for ENAS
If you would like to apply to become an ENAS member, please complete the membership application form below. If you have any further questions please contact our Development Manager via email@example.com