Have you a good knowledge of sport and education projects? Are you interested in supporting the European Union to evaluate proposals and projects? Are you a big fan of Erasmus+ funds? If so, you don’t have to miss the opportunity to submit your application for the Call of Interest N° EACEA/2013/01.
EACEA (the EU Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) is currently reviewing its lists of experts working on education, audiovisual, culture, youth, sport, EU aid volunteers, and citizenship or any other programmes delegated to the Agency
Indeed, the European Union Institutions appoint external experts to assist in the evaluation of grant applications, projects and tenders, and to provide opinions and advice in specific cases. More info can be found here.
The Call N° EACEA/2013/01 is set for the establishment of a list of experts to assist the Education, Audiovisual and Culture executive Agency in the framework of the management of European Union programmes.
Who can be an expert?
You have a chance of being selected as an expert if you:
– Have a high level of expertise in the programmes managed by the Agency as stated in the call for expression of interest to be published by the Agency
– Have a good knowledge of English and/or French and/or German
– Are able to use IT tools
– Can be available for occasional, short-term assignments
What will the assignments involve?
The Agency may need external expertise in the following programme:
– Erasmus+ (education, youth, sport)
– Europe for Citizens
– Creative Europe (MEDIA, culture)
– EU Aid Volunteers
– Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme
– European Solidarity Corps
Experts’ tasks may include:
– Evaluating proposals received in response to calls for proposals
– Evaluating and monitoring projects
– Assisting with the implementation of actions managed by the Agency
– Assisting the Agency by providing opinions and advice in specific cases
How to apply
Details of how to apply are found on the “Work as an expert” page of the Funding & Tenders opportunities portal.
There, click on the button ‘Register as expert’ to create your expert profile. Indicate in your profile for which institutions you want to work and in which domains you are an expert.
The list resulting from this call for expressions of interest is valid for the duration of the programmes managed by the Agency, i.e. until 31.12.2020. Experts may submit an application at any time prior to the last three months of validity of the list, i.e. until 30.09.2020. Note that only experts with complete profiles can be contracted.
To get more information on Call for expressions of interest or the programmes, visit link.